You have no items in your shopping cart.
Want to give your clients that wow factor? City Home’s realtor services, including stylish staging and high-quality closing gift baskets, can help give you the boost you need to stand out and impress buyers and sellers alike. Come to our Vancouver shop on Friday, September 20 to learn more about our realtor services and enter a raffle to win some great prizes!
Friday, September 20, 10am-6pm \\ 106 Grand Blvd., #104, Vancouver, WA, 98661
Read below for important information on how to participate in City Home's $50 gift card giveaway.
All times in the Contest (defined below) refer to Pacific Time (“PT”).
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest entry period runs Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:00pm through Friday, September 20, 2019 at 10:00am. Winner will be randomly selected and announced September 20, 2019 on City Home's Instagram page.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to permanent, Oregon and Washington (“U.S.”) residents. Officers, directors, and employees of City Home are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Follow @cityhomepdx on Instagram
Tag your OR & WA realtor friends in the comments of our Instagram giveaway post published September 18, 2019. You’ll be entered 1x for every Realtor you tag, so if you know more than one, tag them for extra entries. Limit to 10 entries per person.
We’ll randomly select a winner at 10am on Friday, September 20 and announce it on City Home’s Instagram page
The gift card giveaway contest is open to Oregon & Washington residents only. Winners will pick up their gift card prize at any City Home location. Gift card valid in store only.
City Home retains sole discretion to determine eligibility and rules.
4. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE: City Home's computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to the Contest. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who made a potentially winning Entry, City Home reserves the right to deem that the Entry was made by the registered subscriber of the email address associated with the submitting profile. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by entrants to City Home will be subject to City Home’s respective privacy policies. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive materials from City Home and/or their selected partners, please call associated number to opt out of these communications.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be randomly selected and announced on the @cityhomepdx Instagram page on September 20, 2019. Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message on September 20, 2019.
6. PRIZES: Prize must be picked up in person by winner at a City Home location. City Home is not responsible for lost or damaged gift cards. City Home will determine all prize details at their sole discretion. City Home reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any reason at their sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other unspecified expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Any illustrations and/or depictions of any prize are for illustrative purposes only and any prize element images shown in any promotional material may not be actual prize elements awarded.
7. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION: No prize may be transferred by its winner and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of prize by its winner. Winner is solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included in the Prize.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Contest Entities, Facebook, Instagram, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by any prize supplier that are sent along with any prize; (c) to abide by all user agreements between entrant and any website, to included Facebook and Instagram; (d) if selected as a winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on www.cityhomepdx.com and/or any other affiliate website now, or hereafter operated by City Home, and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (e) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Contest at City Home's sole discretion.
City Home offers furniture and home decor services. All information collected by City Home from any entrant may be used to contact entrant with communications, offers, or promotions related to City Home's products and services. By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to contact City Home directly if entrant no longer wants to receive communications.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS: City Home reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Contest or any promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Contest or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by sponsors, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of City Home to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of City Home (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Contest.
Facebook and Instagram are not associated in any way with the Contest and/or City Home. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of Entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. City Home reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, City Home reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. City Home may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Contest, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, City Home, or City Home agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by City Home in its sole discretion).
10. DISPUTES: The contest is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Oregon, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Portland, Oregon. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration in accordance with arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“jams rules”). The jams rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in Oregon. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in the county of Multnomah, state of Oregon. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.