Pendleton 5th Avenue Throw - 3 Styles
Made in the USA by Pendleton, an Oregon-based heritage brand, the 5th Avenue Throw is a luxuriously comfortable blanket that makes the perfect home accessory for snuggling up on the couch or curling up with a good book. With a soft, velvety texture and classic decorative fringe, this indulgent throw blanket is built to last.
See our complete collection of Pendleton Home products here.
- Available styles:
- Glacier* - Part of Pendleton's National Parks Collection, the Glacier National Park blanket is a creamy white with bold stripes in black, yellow, red and green
- Acadia* - Part of Pendleton's National Parks Collection, the Acadia National Park blanket is an inviting black with delicate stripes in white, yellow, orange, red, black, brown and blue
- Mineral Umber - This 5th Avenue Throw blanket is an inviting heather brown color with delicate stripes in black, red, yellow, blue and tan.
- Dimensions: 54" W x 72" L w/ 3" fringe
- Materials: Brushed merino wool
- Dry clean only
*A portion of proceeds from every National Park Collection blanket sale goes to support the National Park Foundation! Pendleton's National Park Collection has raised more than $800,000 since its inception in 2015, leading to important restoration work in the USA's national parks.
|Order Total||Shipping Cost|
|Up to $25.00||$8.95|
|$25.01 to $50.00||$11.95|
|$50.01 to $100.00||$16.95|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$32.95|
|$150.01 to $200.00||$44.95|
|$200.01 to $300.00||$79.00|
|$300.01 to $500.00||$149.00|
|$500.01 to $800.00||$199.00|
|Local Delivery in Portland, Oregon||$99.00|