These portable leather journals feature beautifully embossed quotations on their front covers to give you inspiration whenever you need it. Inspirational quote notebooks make great gifts, so choose one for a friend or loved one in addition to yourself!
See a smaller size of this notebook style here.
- Dimensions: 7" W x 9.5" H
- Available in 3 styles:
- Jim Valvano: "TO ME, THERE ARE THREE THINGS WE ALL SHOULD DO EVERY DAY. WE SHOULD DO THIS EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES. NUMBER ONE IS LAUGH. YOU SHOULD LAUGH EVERY DAY. NUMBER TWO IS THINK. YOU SHOULD SPEND SOME TIME IN THOUGHT. AND NUMBER THREE IS, YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR EMOTIONS MOVED TO TEARS, COULD BE HAPPINESS OR JOY. BUT THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU LAUGH, YOU THINK, AND YOU CRY, THAT’S A FULL DAY. THAT’S A HECK OF A DAY. YOU DO THAT SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL."
- Henry David Thoreau: (DISCONTINUED) "IF YOU HAVE BUILT CASTLES IN THE AIR, YOUR WORK NEED NOT BE LOST; THAT IS WHERE THEY SHOULD BE. NOW PUT THE FOUNDATIONS UNDER THEM."
- Jack London: "KEEP A NOTEBOOK. TRAVEL WITH IT, EAT WITH IT, SLEEP WITH IT. SLAP INTO IT EVERY STRAY THOUGHT THAT FLUTTERS UP IN YOUR BRAIN. CHEAP PAPER IS LESS PERISHABLE THAN GRAY MATTER, AND LEAD PENCIL MARKINGS ENDURE LONGER THAN MEMORY."
- Materials: natural leather hide, paper
- Each journal is unique due to hand-making and materials
- This item ships free!